Monday, January 6, 2014

Resolutions and all that Humbug

SO this is a new year hey?

Does any one else feel weird that we are coming into the time were it's ok to say 2020? I feel like I'm in a sic-fi show just less cool because my show wont get canceled half way through (and lets face it all the cool ones are ;).

Anyway all that geekyness aside here are my resolutions...my crafty ones anyway.

SO this is my list…hopefully have it out there in the world of Ravelry will make me more motivated.


QUILTY RESOLUTIONS
  • Marc's Pixel Quilt.
    This quilt will hopefully be done by his birthday.
    Specs are as follows:
    60 x 70" Inches
    Featuring: X, Mario, Link and Cromo
  • Quilt my Hexy HR quilt and hang it on the wall.
    In 2012 I finished my Hexy MF quilt top and at the moment it's just sitting around in my cupboard which is pretty shameful since it was a lot of work and lets face it has some pretty expensive fabric on it.
  • Finish my Strip Quilt
    I don't have much info about this since I'm mostly making it up as I go along BUT I will update you as I figure it out.
  • Make 5 items of clothing.
    Aubepine Dress
    and....that's all I've got so far if you see anything cool let me know :D

KNITTY RESOLUTIONS

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Good for you for setting some goals. I need to make a list myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sweater is done, hope all is well. Love M&B

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...I dare you ;)